Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

It's been a week since my last blog post.  Hard to believe how time flies!  Things have been so crazy, but in a good way.  Work has been extremely busy.  February was a great month.  I picked up two nice commercial accounts and a fair amount of personal lines business as well.  It's been great!

On the fitness front, I managed 12 miles with the dogs, 2 good days of running, and 1 good day on the bike last week.  Started increasing my upper body workouts, and maintaining my core workouts.  Already have 2 runs in this week, with a definite run coming tomorrow and possibly Friday as well.  My miles with the dogs are lagging a bit behind, but will pick up over the weekend.  I need to get some additional miles in before my half marathon gets here in two and a half weeks!

Girls are doing great.  My youngest daughter slept the night through 3 of the past 4 nights, so I can't really complain.  Their development every day is incredible, and there is nothing more rewarding than being a father and watching your children grow.  I wouldn't trade it for the world. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment