Friday, February 10, 2012

February10

Another busy week in the insurance industry in Gettysburg this week.  8 new policies and a lot of service work for some new commercial clients.  Things have been good, and I hope it continues. 

I managed 4 miles on the treadmill yesterday, 6 miles on the bike, 2 miles with my dogs, and a good core workout.  I felt really good today, and was hoping to get to the gym for another good workout, but ran out of time.  I will get a mile in with my dogs tonight, and maybe hit the bike in my basement for a few miles.  I really need to get another longer run in this weekend sometime.

Daughters are doing great.  Had a wonderful evening with them last night and I'm looking forward to a great weekend with them.  I think we are going to go to the Gettysburg College basketball game tomorrow. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment