Monday, February 13, 2012

February13

Let me start today by saying how great a weekend I had with my girls.  They were both so well behaved and a pleasure all weekend.  I had to come to the office on Saturday morning for a commercial insurance appointment and they were both very well behaved here while I was working(with Mommy's supervision of course).  Then  we took care of our grocery run and banking.  When we got home they ate some lunch and both took a good nap.  Came back to Gettysburg to watch the womens basketball game where they were both very well behaved again.  Went to church yesterday and then spent the rest of the day at home with them.  It was a great weekend.

On the work front, things have been very busy.  Today was sort of a catch up day, but I did manage to quote a life insurance policy and a new commercial policy.  I finished up the policy from Saturday, and am finalizing a homeowners policy for tomorrow and one for Friday.  Looks like it might be another busy week.

From the fitness end of things, it wasn't my most productive weekend, but it wasn't bad either.  I finished up my week with my usual 10 miles with my dogs, and jumped on the bike for 5 miles yesterday.  I managed some good upper body strength building over the weekend.  Back on the bike tonight and back on the treadmill tomorrow. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment