Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sunday

What a week it was.  Working my tail off on this commercial account all week, another commercial auto policy, 2 personal auto policies, and a homeowners policy.  Good week in the insurance world for me.  Had a great day with my daughters yesterday and even got to go swimming with my oldest daughter in the afternoon.  Cooked all day today so far, and getting ready to relax before the big game and get recharged for what will hopefully be another busy week.

Exercise routine was good again this week.  Extended my runs a little bit, still got all my miles in with the dogs again this week, and managed some good strength training days as well.  Looking forward to an even better workout week next week. 

Until next time, enjoy the big game.

No comments:

Post a Comment