Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog Day

A very good day, but a busy one.  I did manage to get 4 miles on the treadmill and a mile and a half on the bike, and a short workout in before the girls got awake today.  1 Mile in with the dogs already as well.  Productive day for exercise.

I went and helped with Military Honors with the Adams County Allied Veteran's Council today.  We had 2 funerals at the same time so I was worried they would be a bit shorthanded and figured I better go and help.  It's always good to see the guys and catch up.

Finished up the commercial account I've been working on all week.  Now the service work begins on it.  i have an appointment for home & auto insurance tonight.  Life insurance application sent off as well.  Very busy work week for me.

Girls have been nothing shy of great!

No comments:

Post a Comment