Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ash Wednesday

I managed to get out at lunch and get 2.5 miles on the treadmill.  Shameful considering it is February and it was 60 degrees outside.  At least I got some exercise in.  Got a little core work in early today, and will get another mile with the dogs tonight.  Need to step up mileage for the next few weeks preparing for the Shamrock Half Marathon.  Tomorrow will be a good day for a long run, and Friday looks promising as well.

Things are staying busy at work.  I picked up another auto policy today and sent out a quote for renter's insurance and an auto policy.  Need to get a life insurance quote out to go along with those two, and I will be fairly well caught up.  Have a couple commercial prospects in mind, just need to line up a face to face soon. 

Other than not sleeping, my daughters are doing great.  My youngest had me awake at 3:30 this morning.  Pretty tough to get back to sleep when you know you have to get up at 5:00 anyway.  Hopefully this will pass someday soon, but I am so used to it, I will probably wake up anyway.  As long as they are healthy, I can deal with the lack of sleep.

Off to church tonight for Ash Wednesday service at 7p.m.  Quick dinner and head there for a short service. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment