Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February1

I managed to get a much needed run in on the treadmill over lunch, but felt guilty that I didn't run outdoors as nice as it is outside.  I got a lower back and ab workout in as well.  I feel so much better after that, and seem to be able to focus a little better on everything.

Girls are doing great and even slept the night through last night.  Looking forward to another great family night tonight.

Work has been very busy.  Picked up a nice commercial account this week, and I have a lot of service and catch up work to do with that.  Also added another personal auto policy today and sent out a few life insurance quotes.  It's been a busy week.

The Adams County Allied Veterans Council has 3 funerals in 2 days to take care of.  I will be helping as much as I can providing military honors during these funerals.  At least the weather has been good.

No comments:

Post a Comment