Tuesday, January 31, 2012

End of January

First and foremost, my daughters were both given a clean bill of health yesterday at the pediatrician's office.  They both had pneumonia earlier this month.  That was such a relief, and they really have been back to normal lately, but it is always nice to hear from the doctor.  I can't think of a better way to end January than having two healthy little girls in the house.

On a fitness note, yesterday was probably my least productive day of 2012.  Only got a mile with my dogs and a minimal amount of strength training in.  On the flipside, I got up early today and did some strength training, and will hopefully get an outdoor run in on such a beautiful January afternoon. 

In the business world, I had a lot of service work to do for some policyholders early on today.  Following that, I got word that one of the new accounts I've been working on is coming on board with us.  Very excited about this one. 

Enjoy the beautiful weather today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment