Saturday, January 28, 2012

Winter5

Up at 5a.m. and a 2 mile walk with my dogs.  My daughters and my wife got to sleep in, so that is a good thing.  Made breakfast for everyone after I finished my walk.  Last night was a good night, took the girls for ice cream after we had dinner.  They were so good this week, I thought they deserved a special treat.  Strength training yesterday and a mile with my dogs, but no great cardio workout.  Looking forward to a run later and taking my oldest daughter swimming.  In the process of making a big batch of homemade ham & bean soup.  This weather has been crazy for January.  55 degrees yesterday, cooler today, but still nice for January.  Umpires clinic tomorrow will occupy most of my morning.  Enjoying a good family day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment