Monday, January 30, 2012

Late January

Here we are in late January, temperatures near 40 today, in the 50's tomorrow, and possibly 60 on Wednesday.  It's been a crazy winter, or lack thereof.  I'm averaging 11 miles a week with my dogs, 6 miles on the treadmill, and 6 miles on the bike right now, along with countless reps of different strength training exercises.  Rather than just my focus on cardio as I've done in the past, I'm now focusing more on making my whole body stronger with an emphasis on cardio.  I'm feeling great doing it.  I have an indoor triathlon coming up in two weeks and a half marathon coming up in seven weeks.  I really need to step up my milage, but it is difficult to find the time for long runs with two young daughters in the house.

Speaking of my daughters, they head back to the pediatricians office today to get cleared of their pneumonia diagnosis, and the youngest gets to get caught up on her vaccinations.  I'm sure she will love it!

Busy day at the office today.  Lots of service work on existing policyholders to start the day today, and now moving on to a life insurance quote and two commercial quotes.  Just got off the phone with an old friend who is spinning her son off onto his own policy as well, so that will be a nice auto insurance application as well. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment