Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winter 2

Both daughters recovering well from pneumonia they were diagnosed with earlier this month.  Things were a little crazy at my house for a couple weeks as my oldest daughter got sick first, and then naturally my youngest caught it from her.  They were upset I was unable to take them outside and play in the snow last week.  I just didn't want to take any chances.  I'm sure there will be more snow here before the end of winter.  A fairly busy week in the insurance industry this week for me, but not as busy as last week.  Umpires clinic this Sunday as we get closer to spring.  I managed a good run on the treadmill yesterday, and have forced myself to do at least some form of strength training every day so far this year.  It seems to be paying off.  Training for an indoor triathlon next month, and a half marathon in March.  Life just keeps getting busier.

No comments:

Post a Comment