Friday, February 17, 2012

Blogpost20

My umpiring schedule continues to evolve as the day progresses.  I now don't have to start until 11:15p.m. and have 7 consecutive games finishing my last scheduled game at 6:45.  Should be an interesting evening.  I'm sure my 2 year old and 1 year old daughter will take it easy on me tomorrow since I won't have slept!

Busy day in the insurance world in Gettysburg today.  Sent off the rest of a good size commercial quote today, and had an appointment for homeowner's insurance and another for home and auto insurance.  Looking forward to getting out a little Sunday and networking.

Running has been pushed back again today due to being too busy and saving energy to umpire 7 games tonight.  I will get some walking in with the dogs, but will let my umpiring serve as most of my exercise tonight. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment