Friday, February 17, 2012

Blogpost19

Good morning everyone!  Both daughters slept the night through last night after coming down with a stomach virus and vomiting most of the day yesterday.  The joys of parenthood!  Both are doing much better today and rebounded very quickly.  Just hoping I don't catch it. 

Needless to say with no sleep the night before and tending to sick children, yesterday was more or less a rest day from any fitness.  I did manage 3 miles with the dogs and some light upper body training, but not much.

Before my oldest daughter got sick, I did manage to send off a quote for a nice commercial policy I'm working on and got confirmation on a home and auto policy for later today.  Glad to be staying busy!

Finally, I got a call asking if I would umpire tonight.  My first game is at 10:00p.m.  I have six games scheduled, the last one being at 6:45a.m.  Should be a fun day with the kiddos tomorrow on no sleep. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment