Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fastnacht Day

Happy Fastnacht Day!  Another fairly busy day in the insurance industry in Gettysburg.  I finished up an auto policy for a friend from my church, sent out 2 new quotes for auto insurance, and am working on another commercial quote.  Things are hanging in there.

Got some good time on the bike and good strength training in yesterday, and I'm looking forward to more of the same tonight.  I didn't get a chance to get to the gym over lunch today, so hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for that.  I hear the bike calling my name again tonight, along with a couple miles with the dogs. 

My daughters had a great evening until bed time rolled around.  My youngest daughter decided at 11:00 that she didn't want to sleep anymore and was awake for the better part of 2 hours.  I don't feel as bad today as I thought i would, but I'm not nearly as energetic as I normally would be. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment