Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February15

Another busy day in the insurance industry in Gettysburg.  I picked up another really nice commercial quote today to work on.  I'm very happy about the opportunity to write this one.  Also picked up another homeowners insurance quote along the way.  Followed up with potential life insurance clients and am working on a meeting with them later this month.  Things are moving right along.

Girls are doing great.  Both healthy and doing well, and for once slept the night through.  That was a blessing as my wife and I were getting pretty run down the past week or so.  It is awesome every day to watch their development.  Such a blessing.

Got a little workout in early today.  All strength training, no cardio, but will make it a point to hit the bike tonight.  Tomorrow will be a 5 mile run and maybe some additional time on the bike.  I will see how the day plays out, but Thursday is generally my big workout day. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment