Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February8

Another busy day today.  I had a lot of service work to do for some policyholders.  I got a committment on a new auto policy from my prospects from late in the day yesterday, as well as picked up two more prospects while I was out this afternoon.  Busy, busy, busy.  Just got off the phone with a couple who is building a home that I need to get a quote out to asap.  I really hope this continues.  It makes the week fly by, and keeps me very busy.

Shamefully, I haven't run since last Thursday.  I will be back on it tomorrow for at least a 4 mile run, possibly even 5 miles.  Logging plenty of miles with my dogs, but that just isn't the same as running, but is just as enjoyable.

Girls are doing great.  Both healthy and slept the night through last night.  That was a refreshing change.  My youngest daughter is expanding her vocabulary every day, and it is just great to point things out around the house and have her repeat the words.  The milestones for infants/toddlers are amazing.  There is nothing more rewarding than being a father.

Have a great evening.  Go Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment