Friday, March 2, 2012

Post24

Finished up another busy week in the insurance industry in Gettysburg.  Just sent out a home and auto quote, and now I think I'm finished for the week, or at least the day anyway!  Quite a bit of commercial business to take care of this week as well.

Good week of exercise.  3 runs on the treadmill, some good miles on the bike, good strength training, and still logging miles with the dogs.  Speaking of the dogs, they cost me a small fortune at the vet yesterday, but they were my kids before I had kids, so I guess it is worth it. 

Speaking of kids, both girls doing great.  Sleeping better this week which is great news in my household.  They have been playing together so well, and with them being healthy, everything else is easier. 

Heading to the Biglerville Fire Company Stag Feed tonight with some good friends and family.  Looking forward to a night out.  It doesn't happen often. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment