Monday, March 12, 2012

Springlike Temps

It was a good week of training last week.  3 good runs, 4 good bike rides, and some good strength training thrown in.  I will try to get 2 easy runs in during the week this week to get ready for the half marathon on Sunday.  I'm thinking 3 miles tomorrow and 2 miles on Thursday and maybe mix in a few miles on the bike tonight or Wednesday night.  Looking forward to challenging myself Sunday at the half marathon.  The distance will be tough as none of my training runs have been that long, but I'm hoping I've done enough to get myself through.  No personal records, just hoping for a good run. 

Girls were pretty good this weekend.  My youngest daughter did sleep the night through Saturday night, but did not last night.  Take the good with the bad.  I did take my oldest daughter to the YWCA swimming yesterday and she really enjoyed that.  Followed that up with a trip to the playground for an hour or so with both girls and it made for a really good day for both of them!

Plugging along at work.  Things aren't pouring in as they were the past 2 months.  Time to get back on the prospecting and see what happens.  Think I will pop in at the chamber of commerce mixer on Thursday night and do a little networking.  I do have a small commercial policy and a home and auto insurance policy lined up for this week.  I'm hoping to be just a bit busier than that though.  Until tomorrow...

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment