Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March14 Run & Ride

Got a 2.25 mile run and a 2.25 mile ride in today over lunch, and will most likely get a mile with the dogs tonight.  Another beautiful day outside!  Yesterday was a bit slow on the fitness front, but did get 3 miles with the dogs and a decent core and upper body workout.  I'm getting excited for my half marathon on Sunday. 

Work has been a bit hit and miss this week so far.  I did submit 2 life insurance applications today and I lined up a renter's insurance policy as well.  A few things going on, but nothing crazy.  Not running around with my hair on fire like I was in February, but I will get back to that soon enough. 

The girls are doing great.  Got some time with them by myself last night while my wife had a haircut appointment.  My oldest daughter is Daddy's girl through and through.  I enjoy every second with them, and when I say every second, it isn't much of an overstatement since neither one is sleeping that great right now. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment