Monday, March 26, 2012

Training Schedule

I took 3 days off running following the Shamrock Half Marathon.  I jumped back in on Thursday with a short run at a very good pace, and repeated the run on Friday at an even faster pace.  I felt good during both runs and had no trouble with the increased pace, but found my knee to be increasingly sore.  I took the weekend off running hoping things would work themselves out.  Still a little sore today, but not to the point that I plan to skip another run.  If I do skip a run, it will be to enjoy some time out on the bike in the nice weather.  Signing up for a 5 miler the end of April and looking for a fun half marathon for early to late fall.

Work was busy today.  Cleaning up a few policies left from last week, and wrote 2 auto insurance policies.  Got a call regarding 3 potential commercial policies to take a look at tomorrow, so that will keep me busy for a while.  Things are picking back up, or so it appears, and I'm excited about that.

Girls are doing great.  They had a great weekend, and knock on wood, both have been sleeping very well the past few nights.  It's much too early to think that this will be the new normal, but I would like to think I'm going to get back to sleeping the night through someday. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment