Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Last day of 35

Enjoying the last day of being 35.  The weather was less than stellar, but out of my control.  Had cake with my coworkers earlier in the day which is always a nice treat.  Looking forward to the end of the day so I can go home and get my little girls outside to play.  I did manage to get out on the bike for about a mile with my daughter last night and enjoyed a mile with the dogs.  Got a little strength training in last night and early morning today, and am ready to get back to running tomorrow.

On the work front, I sent out a couple quotes today, a homeowners insurance quote and an auto insurance quote.  Nothing crazy, but between that and some service work for commercial policies, I had a busy enough day today.  I'm finally feeling caught up, good to a certain degree, but there is something to be said for being busy and running around like crazy.

Girls are doing great and never cease to amaze me with their development.  Such big helpers around the house, and always want to be doing what we are doing.  It's great to have them by my side all night.  Hard to get stuff done sometimes, but I enjoy every minute of it. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment