Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March7

What I thought was going to be a fairly quiet day at the office changed pretty quickly.  I ended up writing a homeowners policy, an auto insurance policy, and finished up an application for a nice life insurance policy.  Got confirmation on a quote for commercial insurance as well.  Staying busy, and that is a good thing!

Yesterday was a good fitness day, but today has been a little quiet.  Got 2 miles in with the dogs early in the morning and some light core and upper body work, but nothing crazy.  Hoping to get outide tonight for a short while after work with my daughters.  Not sure I will be able to get the bike out and ride, but that is a nice thought.  If not, the stationary in the basement will have to do. 

Daughters are both doing great.  Sleeping is still a bit of an issue with my youngest daughter, but at least she went back to sleep in a reasonable amount of time last night after getting awake at 2a.m.  Looking forward to daylight savings time so I have some time to do active things with them outside before it gets dark.  Both have been very clingy to me when I drop them off at daycare the past few days.  Gives me a good feeling, but also breaks my heart when they start to cry as I'm leaving them there to go to work. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment