Friday, March 30, 2012

End of March

The end of March is upon us.  It was a great training month and I had a great half marathon in the middle of the month.  I was extremely thrilled with my time given the fact that I never ran a training run over 4 miles.  My left knee has been sore after a run since then, but nothing I can't deal with.  I haven't logged the miles this week that I would have liked to, but I will get back to it soon enough.  I'm looking forward to getting a run in tomorrow, and get registered for an April 5 miler.  I've found a September half marathon I want to do, and my October 10K.  Race schedule will be full enough for a while.  I did manage a lot more miles on the bike than normal this week, and some decent strength training.

It was a week of ups and downs at work.  Busy one day and prospecting the next.  The week finished up very busy with a few new clients and some good quotes that went out as well.  Lots of new homeowners and auto insurance quotes sent this week, and working on 3 decent commercial quotes that came about.  I'm hoping April will continue to be busy for me!

This was the first week in two and a half years that I've slept the night through every night.  What a feeling!  I feel more rested than I have in a very long time.  The girls are doing great and have been nothing shy of wonderful.  We went out for dinner last night and they behaved like angels for us.  It's been such a relief for my wife and I to get some sleep and for the girls to be able to get outside and play and really enjoy themselves. 

Have a great weekend and good luck in the Megamillions!

No comments:

Post a Comment