Thursday, March 15, 2012

Brackets and Pools

I managed to fill out both brackets I intended to do, as well as my usual batch of scorers for our 10 player pool.  Lots of fun this time of year.  March madness is alive! 

I did get a nice 5 mile ride in last night with my daughters in the bike seat behind me adding some extra resistance.  A nice workout after I had already run and rode the bike at lunch time.  It was great killing two birds with one stone, exercise and spending good time with my daughters. 

A nice start to the day today.  I picked up a small commercial insurance policy, sent off a renter's insurance policy, and am working on some personal property coverage for an old friend.  Heading out to take care of a new homeowners insurance policy and a personal auto policy at 7:00 tonight.

Have a few errands to finish today.  I need to renew my driver's license, check on a bike seat for my wife so we can haul both daughters around together, and get a good run in.  Sounds easy enough, but we will see how the day progresses. 

Daughters are both doing great, although I think my oldest might finally be getting into the dreaded terrible 2's stage.  A rough day at daycare yesterday, she was giving the faculty a hard time apparently.  She is really beginning to test her boundaries. 

Have a great afternoon and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment