Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring

On the first day of spring, I've so far skipped my workout.  Still a little sore from the half marathon Sunday morning.  I'm thinking some strength training tonight, and back to running/biking tomorrow.  I don't want to skip the whole day, but one more day without running isn't going to kill me.  Time to start looking at my next event.  Definitely a 5 miler in April here at home, beyond that, I'm not sure yet. 

Busy day yesterday at the office.  I wrote an auto insurance policy I wasn't expecting, and picked up a couple new leads.  Today was a great catch up day with service work on some of the new commercial business I've been writing so far this year.  I can finally feel good about being caught up with all of that. 

The girls have been doing great.  They have both been sleeping better and that makes a world of difference.  As we were up early and getting ready, my two and a half year old says "Don't worry Daddy, I remember where I left stuff" in response to me asking her where her stuffed animal was.  She has to be the cutest little thing, and her sister is following right in her footsteps.  They make every day worthwhile.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment