Monday, April 2, 2012

April Training

After my last short run on Thursday, i still had soreness in my knee.  I decided to take a few days away from running.  I did still manage 10 miles with the dogs last week, and 6 miles on the bike, but didn't want the pounding that running provides on my knee.  Sunday morning after my 2 mile walk with the dogs I was a bit sore again, but feel pretty good today.  I'm anxious to get back to running this week.  I'm hopeful that will happen.  Strength training has continued to go well and I have no problems with that, just miss getting 3 good runs in during a week.

Had a busy day at the office today.  I had to finish up a homeowners insurance policy and an auto insurance policy left from Friday night.  I also got confirmation on two more homeowners policies, and two life insurance policies.  I had a 3:00 meeting regarding four possible commercial policies, and an additional umbrella policy.  April is starting out right!

The girls have been doing great.  My youngest daughter did get up during the night once this weekend, but is still sleeping much better than she has in the past.  They are very much looking forward to Easter and all the family celebrations that go with it. 

Sounds like I may have to umpire 4 games this Saturday.  Tis the season, and it is just the beginning.  Not sure if I will get in as many games as I did last year, but we will see....

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment