Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4/4 at 4:44

Getting close to the holiday weekend.  Happily my office is closed on Friday and my daughters do not have daycare, so I get the day with them!  I'm looking forward to the long weekend, although I do have 5 games to umpire on Saturday.  Look out Sunday, it will be lots of Ham and everything that goes with it.  I'm sure I will need to eat a lot to have enough energy to chase my daughters around hunting Easter Eggs Sunday.

I managed to get a few miles in on the bike last night with my favorite 32 pound passenger riding with me.  I've also been doing .25 mile sprints with my yellow lab the past few evenings up a slight incline to try and get a little work in.  My knee is still a bit sore, but I'm done trying to rest it.  I'm going to just try to run through the pain and see what happens.  Siging up for a 5 mile race on Aprile 28th.  Gives me something to work toward.  Tomorrow will be a minimum 3 mile run at lunch!

Work has been very busy so far this week.  Lots of property inspections, and six new policies written with four more hanging in the balance, and three potential commercial policies ready to go if I get a committment from the prospective customer.  I'm enjoying being busy and as always, it keeps things interesting. 

My daughters are doing great as always.  The fire siren in our town woke my youngest daughter last night, so unfortunately that broke a great string of nights where she slept the whole way through.  My oldest daughter continues to grow and come up with something new every day.  I can't wait to watch them hunt Easter Eggs Sunday.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment