Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tax Day

Tax day really has no implications for me, but it seemed like a good title given the spirit of the day.  That being said, the only taxing I will be doing is taxing my legs on a good bike ride with my daughters tonight hopefully.  Back to running again tomorrow.  I'm planning on 3 miles tomorrow and 5 miles Thursday if all goes right.  We will see what happens.  I've been able to continue on the weightlifting and core workouts, but I haven't been able to log the 3 or 4 runs in a week that I would like to.  I did get a few miles on the bike Sunday to break up the weekend a bit, and umpiring Saturday really eliminated any cardio workout.  Still hopeful for the 5 miler next weekend.

Work is suddenly busy again.  Lots of quotes going out and committments slowly trickling in.  Not a bad thing, it gives me a chance to stay caught up with all the paperwork.  I just sent off 2 life insurance policies, with another one on the way on Friday, and I have a commercial auto policy and 2 personal auto policies coming tomorrow.

Last but certainly not least, the girls are doing great.  My youngest daughter had her worst night of sleep in a long time last night, but outside of that, she's been my great sleeper lately.  My oldest daughter is recovering nicely from her sinus infection and has been back to her old self since Sunday afternoon.  I'm enjoying the evenings we get to go outside, it's good for all of us.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment