Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back to Running

Finally got back to running on Tuesday afternoon with a short 2.25 miles.  I ran at a pretty good pace and felt great during the run.  My knees were not sore the next day and that was my biggest concern.  Looks like I will be back to regular running again and will hopefully be ready for my 5 miler at the end of the month.  The strength training continues to show its benefits and the cross training on the bike has been great.  If the weather warms back up I will log a lot more evening miles on the bike with my daughters.  It feels great to be back to running after a more or less 2 week layoff.

Work has been up and down.  A good week last week, but things have been a little quiet this week.  Time to get back out and do some prospecting.  It will be nice to get out this weekend and do some networking. 

Daughters have been great.  With that being said, i did have to go to the doctor with my oldest daughter for a sinus infection today, something that should clear quickly.  If it weren't for the fever she spiked, no one would have known she was sick.  She's a trooper.  Youngest daughter is doing great and following right along in her olders sister's footsteps.

Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment