Friday, April 20, 2012

End of the week

Here we are at the end of another work week.  Not my greatest fitness week ever, but not a bad one either.  I got a great 3 mile run in yesterday, felt great, pace was great, and if time weren't a factor I could have made it a great long run.  Strength training has been going well mixing in core work with upper body work.  I would like to start getting an additional run in each week somewhere along the way, but I won't push it yet.  My 5 miler is next Saturday and judging how I felt yesterday, I feel like I'm ready for a good time. 

Work was busy in spurts this week.  I ended up with 2 personal auto policies, a small commercial liability policy and a commercial auto policy.  Finished up 3 life insurance applications, and quoted 2 new rental properties.  I have a lot of quotes hanging out there, it's just a matter of getting some committments now. 

Girls are doing great.  I think my oldest daughter and I are going swimming tomorrow afternoon when I'm done umpiring.  We haven't done that for about a month and it will be a nice treat for both of us.  My youngest daughter is really getting her feet under her and starting to run more.  It's great to see except when they take off in different directions!  I'm always amazed at their development and enjoy every second with them.  Guess it's time to update some photos here of them.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment