Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Running

I was finally able to get a Saturday run in this week, and my wife even went along to the gym to work out.  Most of my Saturday time is reserved for my children, and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world, but it was nice to get a weekend workout in that was more than just walking my dogs or some hurried strength training.  I didn't run as long as I would have liked to, but I will take the exercise anytime I can get it.  Friday night I was able to get a few miles on the bike with my daughters as well. It really was a good weekend for me.  Sunday I was able to play golf with my Dad, and that is always enjoyable as well.  Looking forward to a good run sometime tomorrow, and then hoping for Thursday and Friday as well. 

Work is still steady and good.  Hoping it stays that way!

Girls are doing great and every day just keeps getting better.  It's amazing the fun conversations you can have with an almost 3 year old and almost 2 year old.  We are in full swing planning a big birthday party and figuring out presents and themes for the party.  I can't believe they will be 3 and 2 already. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment