Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August Training

August training has been going well.  I'm logging more running miles, getting back on the bike a bit more, and strength training is back in full swing.  I wanted to get a run in over lunch today, but I think I will settle for a ride tonight with my daughter adding resistance in the seat behind me.  Tomorrow will be a nice test for a long run.  I'm not going to set a distance, I'm just going to run as long as I'm feeling good.  Weather seems to be improving, so I may be able to get out and do a little outdoor running instead of being stuck on the treadmill over lunch.

Work has been busy again.  I picked up a commercial auto policy today, a general liability policy, and got commitments on 2 homeowners policies, a motorcycle policy, and a personal auto policy.  I have a few other quotes still hanging out there that should come about in the next week or so.

Girls are doing great.  I'm amazed every single day at their development.  We are working on potty training with my youngest daughter.  I'm hoping it happens quickly after watching her older sister, but we will be patient with her.  They've been enjoying feeding the ducks and the fish at the park, and have started to become better at helping with things around the house.  Every night at home with them is just a blessing. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment