Saturday, August 4, 2012

Going Strong

August looks like it is going to be a good workout month for me.  I had a great 2.25 mile run yesterday to follow up my day of 3 mile run and 3 mile ride.  Today I've got 2 miles with my dogs already, umpired 4 games, and I've been hitting the weights for a great upper body workout, and I'm getting ready to get some core work in.  I'm hopeful my daughter will want to go for a bike ride yet today, and that will make for a pretty good day.  Hoping for a 4 mile run tomorrow.

My girls had a great time at the carnival last night after we had dinner at home, and went and fed the ducks at the park.  They were so good riding rides, winning goldfish, eating a little ice cream, and going for a hay wagon ride.  Looking forward to another great fun night tonight.

Work was good last week, and I'm anticipating a good week coming up.  Getting some decent networking in lately too, and that never hurts. 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment