Friday, August 24, 2012

Last weekend of August

Heading into the last weekend of August already.  It's hard to believe we are at this time of year already, but time doesn't stop for anyone.  I had a great run yesterday, and followed it up with a couple miles on the bike.  I even managed to squeeze in 18 holes of golf for some relaxation.  I need to get a 4 or 5 mile run in this weekend sometime, more specifically tomorrow since I have a golf tournament on Sunday, and will have no motivation to run after a Sunday morning tournament.  I was hopeful to get a run in today, but that just wasn't in the cards.  My September miles really need to be increased to get ready for my October 7th half marathon.  I have a tune up 5K on the schedule, but really need to log some longer runs soon. 

Work is still very busy and that is a good thing.  Quite a few new policies this week, and things just keep rolling in.

The girls are doing great.  Last night we went out to dinner and then I took them to the South Mountain Fair.  Had a small incident with my youngest daughter outside a cattle barn, but other than that, they had a great time.  They enjoyed seeing all the animals, got some balloons, went on a hay wagon ride, and picked out what rides they want to get on with me tonight.  Looking forward to another fun night with them!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment