Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Middle of August

It's hard to believe it is the middle of August already.  The weather here has been much improved over the scorching hot July we've had.  I had a great run last Thursday, and an even better run last Friday.  Over the weekend I focused mainly on adding miles to my walks/intervals with my dogs and some additional strength training.  Last night I got back on the bike for a few miles with my daughter adding resistance in the seat behind me.  Always good to get some exercise and spend time with the kids at the same time.  My distance needs to start increasing just a bit, but my pace has been great of late.  Tomorrow afternoon looks great for 4 to 5 miles, and hopefully Friday afternoon will be good for 3 miles.  I'm hoping to use Saturday as somewhat of a rest day, but if the opportunity to run presents itself, I'm not going to turn it down.  I'm hoping for another bike ride tonight.

Work has been fairly busy of late.  No huge accounts, but a steady flow of business, and right now I will take that.  It's been everything from life insurance to home and auto insurance, to small commercial accounts.  Hope it continues this way.

Girls are doing great.  Youngest is working on potty training, and my oldest daughter seems to be content trying to help.  Hard to believe they will be 3 and 2 next month, how time flies! 

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment