Monday, July 30, 2012

End of July

My training for July left a lot to be desired.  Strength training was a plus, but as far as cardio went, it was not a good month at all.  I'm hoping August will be much better.  Umpiring on the weekends finished up this past weekend, so that should give me at least one day if not two days to get additional work in either running or cycling.  I did manage a good run and ride last week, but found it difficult to get into a comfort zone, I was either running too fast or too slow, but never felt comfortable.  I'm hoping for much better results this weekend. 

Work started off crazy busy this week, and I'm hoping that trend continues.  Three new policies written today, with a few other irons in the fire that will come through in August sometime.  Things are picking right back up where I'd hoped they would be.

Girls are doing alright.  Been battling a nasty cough for both of them for the past few days.  Back at the doctor this afternoon for a diagnosis.  I'm hoping for medication this time since we were there a week and a half ago and I got the usual "virus" diagnosis.  I just want to see them back to their old active child like ways!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment