Friday, July 20, 2012

Feeling Better

Last night I went home and curled up on the couch in the fetal position and stayed there for quite a while.  I think my girls passed on to me whatever they had earlier in the week.  It was a very difficult night with a fever and just overall not feeling well.  Suprisingly today I feel much better.  Not sure if I feel well enough to go and get the 3 mile run in that I was planning, but I'm not ruling it out at this point.  Definitely some strength training on the horizon, and maybe a bike ride instead of a run.

Work was strangely busy with quotes this week.  Lots of quotes hanging out there, but no one really ready to commit to anything this week.  Hoping that translates into a really good week next week for me!

Girls have recovered from being sick and are really back to themselves.  Hoping the weather clears out this weekend and we can get to the park, go swimming, and just get some fun outdoor activities in.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment