Monday, July 16, 2012

Middle of July

Last week was not a good training week at all.  I think I was wiped out from umpiring in the heat the weekend before, and I was just extremely fatigued most of the week.  I still got my miles with my dogs, but I didn't get a good run in all week.  I did manage a few miles on the bike and a little strength training, but I really missed running.  I think this will be a good week to get back on track and get at least 3 good runs in, along with some great strength training.  This should be the last week for umpiring tournaments, so that will free up some good weekend time to start getting a Saturday or Sunday run. 

Work has finally slowed down a bit, or at least it seems that way to start this week.  Last week was another good week in a long string of good weeks.  This week may turn out that way, but I don't have a lot on the horizon at the start of the week. 

Girls are doing great.  My tournament got rained out on Saturday, so I got the whole day with them.  We went grocery shopping, swimming, to the playground, out for ice cream, for a walk, watched a movie, and just had a great day in general.  I'm ready to get my weekends back to spend more time with them!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment