Thursday, July 26, 2012

Race Schedule

My fall race schedule is filling up quickly, and I'm thinking of adding another event or two.  I have a 5K scheduled for September 8, a half marathon scheduled for October 7, and a 10K scheduled for October 27.  With that being said, it's time to get back to some serious training.  I haven't been running as much lately due to a nagging injury, some fatigue due to my umpiring schedule, and when I have had the time it's been spent with my girls.  I'm heading out in about an hour for a good 3 miles or so, and then will most likely hit the weights or bike for a little while after that.  I'm ready to get back to 3-4 runs a week in preparation of upcoming runs.  I may add another half marathon to my schedule, but the only ones I'm interested in would be sandwiched in among already scheduled races.  I may wait and see how I'm feeling as time gets closer.

Work has been a little slow lately, not in the sense of quote volume, but new written business has been a little off for me the past week or so.  I have so many quotes hanging out there, but no one willing to commit right now.  I look for things to break loose next week, but we will see what happens.

Girls are doing great.  It's been awesome to be home with them the past 2 nights.  Got to go to the park, feed the ducks, go for a walk, and just spend some great time in general with them.  I think I will take them to the Shippensburg Fair this weekend to ride some rides and check out the animals. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment