Thursday, July 19, 2012

Under the Weather

The title to my post is pretty fitting.  Thunderstorms on there way here again, after a round of pretty good storms yesterday, and even more forecast for tomorrow.  My running has slowed to a crawl due to a deep thigh bruise and some shin issues from being hit by a ball while umpiring.  Strength training has been great all week.  Lifting every day, and still getting my miles with the dogs.  Woke up today achy all over and exhausted.  That would be the other part of my under the weather post.  I'm hoping this passes quickly and I can get back to running and cycling soon.  i really need to start training for my October half marathon.

Work has been busy all week, but strangely busy.  Lots of quotes hanging out there.  I've sent a ton of quotes this week, but no one seems ready to commit.  I'm sure it will come around, but it is a bit frustrating at this point.  Commercial quotes have been the flavor of the week, but a few home and auto quotes have come in the past day.

The girls had a virus earlier this week complete with fevers and vomiting.  No more helpless feeling as a parent than holding your child as they are throwing up.  Neither one has been sleeping well which is contributing to my fatigue i'm sure.  I'm looking forward to some cooler weather and a less busy schedule to spend some great outdoor time with them.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment