Monday, May 7, 2012

Early May

Last week was a decent week of training.  I managed two runs, both pretty short, but at a great pace.  I ran 2 miles Thursday, and 2.25 miles on Friday.  I felt great on both runs, and if I had more time, I feel fairly certain they would have turned into good long runs.  I gave blood Friday after my run, and that slowed me down a bit for the evening.  I did manage a couple miles on the bike Saturday evening with my daughter in the bike seat adding some extra resistance.  An added bonus for some good strength training.  Looking forward to some extra miles this week running and maybe even a few more on the bike.

Work was fairly busy last week.  I ended up with a workers comp policy, 4 auto insurance policies, and 2 homeowners policies.  I have one taken care of already today, and a committment from 4 other policies already this week.  Things seem to be shaping up nicely for a good May for me.  Hoping this continues, and it's been great to get out and be able to network a bit as well.

Girls have been doing great.  Those of you who follow me on Facebook and Twitter got to hear all about my day with my daughters yesterday as my wife was travelling.  I always enjoy my days with them, and just spending time with them in general is always wonderful. 

Perhaps tomorrow I will post about some of the funny and ridiculous things I have seen and heard on the ball field already this season.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment