Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

What a great week of training.  I had 2 great runs, a lot of strength training, and I felt great through all of it.  Throw in some good miles on the bike and it really was a successful week.  This is the best I've felt at the end of a week in a while.  Hoping this continues.  Busy weekend ahead on the ball field, but should still have some time on the bike for exercise.

Work was fairly steady all week for a holiday week.  I ended up with a few new commercial quotes, an auto insurance policy, a bond, a life insurance policy, and a couple policies on rental properties.  Things are still going great, and it looks as though it will continue. 

Girls are doing great.  They just never cease to amaze me with their development and intelligence.  My oldest daughter has had the bat and ball out on a tee in the driveway the past few nights, and that is always exciting for me.  My youngest daughter has quite an arm already and seems to be interested in ball as well.  I'm looking forward to them wanting to play one day.

Take time this weekend to remember those who paid the ultimate sacrifice so we can all have the things we do today.  There are plenty of Memorial Day services throughout communities.  If you have the opportunity, take part in one, even as just a spectator.  Most services are less than an hour.  It's a small price to pay to honor someone who gave their life defending our freedom.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment