Friday, May 18, 2012

National Bike to Work Day

Sadly, I did not bike to work today.  Taking two kids to daycare pretty much eliminates me from biking to work anymore.  I did get a good run in Wednesday, followed up with a short bike ride.  Yesterday I got to play golf for the first time this year, and then when I got home my daughter wanted to go for a bike ride, so that was a pleasant surprise and some good exercise I wasn't expecting.  Today over lunch I managed a 2.25 mile run and a 2.5 mile ride.  It's been a decent week for running and riding, all at a great pace, but short distances due to time constraints. 

Work was fairly busy this week.  I wrote 4 small commercial policies, 2 rental properties, a renter's insurance policy, an umbrella policy, and I have 2 more homeowners insurance policies hanging out there.  A good friend called a couple minutes ago looking for home and auto quotes as well, so there is business for the future.  Things are looking pretty good for May!

Girls are doing great.  Watching them grow and develop all the time is wonderful.  I'm very much looking forward to a nice evening with them and some good time outside.  Busy weekend on the ball field coming up, but will be done at a decent time Sunday anyway. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment