Monday, May 14, 2012

Middle of May

What a rainy and ugly start to the week.  I should've gone for a run over lunch to break up the day, but it just didn't work into my schedule for today.  Last week was a slow week for running but a good week for some strength training and cross training.  Hoping for 3 runs this week, and maybe a bike ride somewhere along the way too, but we will see what happens.  My legs felt tired on my run last week, but good on the bike.  I'm hoping that doesn't continue.  Umpiring may be taking its toll on  my legs.

Work started off great this week.  Finished up an umbrella policy today, a renter's insurance policy, and 2 small commercial policies today.  I have at least 3 other policies on the way for later this week, so things are looking fairly busy.  I should be finalizing a life insurance policy tomorrow as well.

Girls are doing great.  We spoiled my wife for mother's day with some jewelry, and enjoyed a trip for ice cream Saturday night.  They were outside quite a bit this weekend, and they seem to enjoy every second of that.  Rain will keep us stuck inside tonight, but that's alright, keeps me off the field from umpiring and gives me more time with them!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment