Tuesday, May 29, 2012

End of May

I had a great Memorial Day weekend.  I didn't get much running in, but did get some exercise with the dogs and umpiring.  I spent the better part of Saturday and Sunday on the ball field, and the nicest part was it was close enough to home to have the girls there for half the day each day.  Had a nice picnic at my mom's house on Monday afternoon and then a nice visit at my dad's house in the evening.  A pretty nice weekend all the way around.  My daughters decided to help wash the cars on Monday morning, which turned into a fun and soaking adventure, but a fun family experience nonetheless.

Work started off well today.  I picked up a commercial auto policy I wasn't expecting, and a homeowners policy I wasn't expecting as well.  I have a personal auto policy coming on Friday, a life insurance appointment tomorrow, and 2 small commercial quotes I put out today that I'm confident I will write.  I'm hoping May finishes nice and strong and leads right into a good June!

Girls are doing great.  They had such a great weekend playing outside all weekend.  I love to see them running and playing, and it was just great having them at the ball field this weekend.  Another rainout tonight just means another night at home with them!

Hope everyone took time this weekend to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice so we may enjoy the things we have today.  Have a great and safe evening, a severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for our area.

No comments:

Post a Comment