Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mid November

Last week was a good week with three running workouts and lots of miles with my dogs.  Even better than that was my wife returning home after being away due to treatment.  Had a great weekend with her and the kids.  I managed a short run and a minimal amount of core work today, but nothing crazy.  I ran 2.25 miles, but increased my pace to get a little more out of my run.  As long as we will be able to get someone to watch the girls for a couple hours Thursday morning, we are going to run a Turkey Trot in a nearby town.  Less than two weeks after her treatment, and she is willing and able to go out and participate in a 5K.  I couldn't be more proud of my wife!

Girls are doing great.  So full of energy all the time.  Their appetite has returned with a vengeance.  I think they are going to eat me out of house and home.  My youngest daughter just continues to expand her vocabulary every day, and my oldest daughter just picks up everything going on around her.  So amazing to watch their development all the time.  Very proud parent!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment