Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

First and foremost I will start by wishing my youngest daughter a happy 2nd birthday.  Hard to believe she is 2 already.  Where does the time go?  My daughters have been growing and developing like crazy and it is just amazing to watch!  It's great that they are only a year and eleven days apart.  They play (and fight) together like the best of friends.  It's absolutely the most rewarding thing in the world being a parent.  Nothing gets a day started better than a big smile and a hug from a little one!

Life has been very busy for me lately.  Trying to take care of everyone in my household has been a lot lately, but rewarding nonetheless.  With that being said, I did manage to get 2 great runs in last week, 2 good days on the bike, and some good miles with my dogs.  My strength training was down a bit, but I think that will come back around this week.  I'm hoping to have time to get a run in tomorrow, but we will see what comes up.  This weekend is showing good signs for getting 2 good runs in and some great time on the bike.  My runs were both longer and at a great pace last week, and I'm hoping to build on that this week.  I've been very conscious of my diet lately too, and I think that helps quite a bit.  Half marathon less than 3 weeks away!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment