Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer is here

Got a great run and workout in last Friday afternoon.  I ran at a great pace, and got some great strength training work in.  Not enough workouts last week, but what I did get were very good. Looking forward to getting a couple more runs in this week.  Things aren't so busy in the evenings for me this week, only one game to umpire.  Last week was crazy, I was on the ball field all the time after work, and pretty much all weekend.  I'm looking forward to being home a lot more this week. 

Work is going great.  New written policy after new written policy here lately.  I can't complain, and this week has started out much the same.  It's great to be busy.

I was fortunate enough to take my family with me Friday night to celebrate my Grandmother's 84th birthday.  What an amazing lady!  It was great to catch up with a few of my aunts and uncles and cousins that I certainly don't see often enough.

Girls are doing great.  They give me the biggest hugs when I walk in the door from umpiring.  There is nothing like walking in the door to a great big hug from a 2 and 1 year old.  As my oldest daughter was sitting on my lap having breakfast with me today, she turns to me and says "Daddy, you go to work today and make some money for me".  So here I am finishing up my workday.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment