Friday, June 15, 2012

Back to it

Well, after almost a 2 week break, I got back to running and cycling this week.  Wednesday night I was able to get 5 miles on the bike with my daughter riding in the seat behind me adding some extra resistance.  Thursday I got a 2.6 mile run and a 2.5 mile ride in the late afternoon.  I was able to hit the weights almost every day this week.  I felt great getting some extra exercise this week.  Plenty of walking and sprinting with the dogs thrown in really made for a great week of exercise.  Umpired 5 games throughout the week and I'm scheduled for 6 more tomorrow.

Work was busy again this week.  Lots of quotes hanging out there again.  The week started off great with an auto insurance policy as soon as the door opened on Monday and really just got busier from there.  I wrote a homeowners policy, 3 commercial policies, and some other property coverage.  Next week will be another solid week as I have plenty more in line to get taken care of.  Things have been great lately.

Girls are doing fantastic.  I had a rainout Tuesday night and a scheduled off night on Wednesday night, and last night they came to the park to see me.  Always love spending some great time with them, and am greatly looking forward to father's day with them on Sunday.  My oldest daughter asked if we could go swimming, so there will be a trip to the pool thrown into everything else we may get into that day.  I'm just excited to have the whole day at home with them!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment