Friday, June 8, 2012

Break

I took an unintended break from running this week.  I came out of the weekend a little beat up and tired from umpiring and things just got worse from there.  My body was tired, and I had a couple more nights to go on the ball field before the end of the week, so I just decided it was time for a week off from running.  On top of that, my kids gave me whatever stomach virus was going around, so being sick on top of being tired and beat up just made it an easy decision not to run this week.  Back to the ball field tomorrow for a busy weekend, but I'm definitely feeling better today than I have all week.  Thought about a run today, but I just couldn't squeeze that into my schedule.

Another fairly busy week at work this week.  I picked up 2 homeowners policies, 3 commercial policies, and I was able to quote a few other policies that I'm confident I'll be able to write in the coming weeks.  Things have been fairly busy and look to continue that way. 

Girls are doing great.  As I mentioned earlier, they had a stomach virus that seemed to hit them pretty quick, but just as quickly as it set in, it was gone.  One miserable day for each, but it seemed to pass pretty quickly.  We took them to Oakside park, out for ice cream, and then in to the battlefield to play on Tuesday night and they really enjoyed that.  I think tonight may be a repeat of similar events.  Maybe a different park and a different part of the battlefield, but a definite great night with them. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment